Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepares a Work and Financial Plan to cover the activities of the ARMM regional PMC’s.
- Prepares the monitoring program to be undertaken by the PMCs during any given fiscal year, which will include, among others, the list of projects and schedule of implementation.
- Facilitate desk and field monitoring and evaluation of projects implementation in the five provinces of the ARMM.
PROJECT IMPLEMENTORS (ARMM Line Agencies, Non-financial Government Owned/Controlled Corporations, State Colleges and Universities and Local Government Units)
- Submit list of projects for implementation during the year using suggested initial report forms;
- Submit periodic reports to the monitoring committee on the status of project implementation based on suggested reporting forms;
- Provide authorized monitors (PMC members) assistance in getting access to more detailed information on project implementation ( e.g. detailed work program); and
- Implement/institute remedial measures on problems/issues identified as suggested by the REDPB.